Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee
Products: Coffee Makers
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 7 Tablespoons ground coffee
- Add milk, caramel topping and chocolate syrup to iced coffee pitcher; stir until well blended. Add ice.
- Place brew basket with filter in pitcher; add coffee.
- Fill water reservoir to water line. Top with lid, place over brew basket and turn on.
- After brewing is complete, remove water reservoir and brew basket.
- Stir iced coffee mixture. Top with lid and serve.