Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Course: Side Dishes
Products: Slow Cookers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: For 6 Quart Slow Cookers
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pounds red potatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 package (8 oz.) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Add flour to slow cooker crock. Gradually whisk in chicken broth, milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir in sliced potatoes.
- Cover and cook 3 to 4 hours on HIGH or 6 to 7 hours on LOW.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM. Remove cover; stir in 1 cup Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese over top.
- Replace cover and let stand 15 minutes before serving.