Tournant High-Performance Food Blender (HBF600)
The word Tournant comes from the title of Chef Tournant, or swing chef, one who can work all the stations in a professional kitchen. The Hamilton Beach® Commercial Tournant high performance blender lives up to its name.
Professional Results at Home
Hamilton Beach Commercial appliances are the first choice amongst professional chefs worldwide. Our commercial-grade blenders are only available to those in the restaurant and food service industry... until now. We are proud to offer our most powerful and versatile food blender to home chefs and food enthusiasts with a desire for fine cooking in their own kitchen. Make anything and everything with the Tournant high performance blender from Hamilton Beach Commercial. This is the blender expert chefs use to effortlessly make sauces, soups and dressings, or grind nuts, grains and spices. The exclusive chop function with speed control makes light work of preparing salsas, compotes or hummus and ensures piece consistency from the top of the 64-ounce jar to the bottom. Variable Speed and Pulse functions give home chefs complete control over their recipes for restaurant-quality results every time.
Sporting a mighty 3 horsepower motor, the Tournant is one of the most powerful blenders of its type*. Grinding, blending, chopping and pureeing have never been easier. That’s why Hamilton Beach Commercial products are the top choice for professional, aspiring and home chefs worldwide.
- Product Features
- Related Parts & Accessories
- Powerful 3 Hp motor (maximum output power) lets chefs puree soups, emulsify dressings, grind flours, and chop salsas and compotes
- Patented Wave~Action® Blending System, stainless steel blades
- Unique, one-touch chopping function with speed control thoroughly chops solid ingredients
- Adjustable Speed, Pulse, One-Touch Chopping with Speed Control
Gauge for monitoring motor temperature
- Large 4 oz. dosing cup
- 64-ounce break resistant polycarbonate container
- Patented container and blade design keeps ingredients circulating through the blades to ensure that contents are well-emulsified
- Patented jar pad sensor
- Temperature gauge alerts operator if motor overheats while blending back-to-back batches
ADD PARTS TO CART