Curried Chicken Salad
Course: Main Course
Products: Food Choppers, Toaster Ovens
Try this recipe if you have leftover chicken and want a way to spice up those leftovers.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Major Grey's chutney
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 2/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Lettuce leaves
- Stir mayonnaise, chutney, cilantro, mustard, sour cream, curry, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, celery, grapes and almonds to curry mixture. Toss until well blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve chicken salad mixture on lettuce leaves with pita or naan bread on the side, if desired. Sprinkle with additional toasted almonds and chopped cilantro.