Egg, Ham and Cheese Muffin
Course: Sandwiches, Quick and Easy, Breakfast Foods, Main Course
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Make this quick, hot and delicious breakfast that everyone will love during the week or on a weekend.
- 1 English muffin, split
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 slice Canadian bacon
- 1 large egg, lightly scrambled
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of English muffin, split-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and Canadian bacon.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.