- Flank Steak Fajitas for 5-6 Qt. Slow Cookers
Flank Steak Fajitas for 5-6 Qt. Slow Cookers
Course: Main Course
Products: Slow Cookers
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lbs flank steak
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Combine diced tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic powder, cumin, chili pepper, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper in crock. Add meat.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4 hours, add peppers and onions 1 hour before cooking is complete.
- Remove steak to cutting board and thinly slice, diagonally across grain. Serve with peppers and onions in a tortilla topped with cheese, sour cream and cilantro.
Serves: 8 to 10