Course: Sandwiches, Main Course
Products: Panini & Sandwich Grills, Indoor Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- 8 1/2" thick slices French bread
- 4 slices fontina cheese, cut to fit bread
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- olive oil
Makes 4 sandwiches.
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place 1 slice fontina cheese, 2 tablespoons mushrooms, and 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.