Products: Roaster Ovens
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:Roaster Oven
- 3 cups sliced apples (or frozen blueberries)
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter melted
1. Preheat Roaster Oven to 400°F.
2. Place apples or berries in a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
3. In a medium bowl combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Stir to mix. Add butter and stir until crumbly.
4. Spoon the mixture on top of fruit. Place pan in oven. Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.