Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Course: Side Dishes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 bacon strips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper to a large bowl; stir until well blended.
- Toss brussels sprouts and bacon until coated. Place on a foil 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until bacon is slightly crisp.