Italian Hero Panini
Course: Sandwiches, Main Course
Products: Panini & Sandwich Grills, Indoor Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- 8 1/2" thick slices Italian bread
- 1/4 lb. deli ham, divided into four servings
- 1/4 lb. deli salami, divided into four servings
- 1/4 lb. deli turkey, divided into four servings
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 green pepper rings
- 8 slices tomato
- olive oil
Makes 4 sandwiches.
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place ham, salami, turkey, 1 slice provolone cheese, 2 green pepper rings, and 2 slices tomato on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.