Products: Roaster Ovens
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated zest of 1 lemon (yellow part of peel)
- Preheat Roaster Oven to 350°F.
- Place butter and sugar in mixing bowl and beat until mixed.
- Add flour and mix until blended and crumbly.
- Press mixture into bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Place in roaster oven and bake 20 minutes or until edges just turn brown.
- Meanwhile in same bowl (do not need to wash) beat eggs. Slowly add sugar, flour, baking powder, juices, vanilla and zest.
- When crust is done pour egg mixture over crust. Return to oven and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool in pan and cut into squares.