Marinated Flank Steak
Course: Main Course
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (2 pound) flank steak
- Stir honey, oil, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and garlic in a medium bowl. Place flank steak in a glass baking dish.
- Pour marinade over steak, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain meat; discard marinade.
- Grill meat covered 7 to 8 minutes on each side for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F)doneness. Let meat stand 5 minutes before slicing.