New England Clam Dip
Course: Side Dishes, Quick and Easy, Appetizers
Products: Slow Cookers
- 3 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped clams, drained
- 3 (8 ounce) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Oyster crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- Place clams, cream cheese, green onion, bacon, beer and Worcesterhire sauce in slow cooker cookware. Stir until combined.
- Stir crushed crackers, butter and 1 tablespoon green onion in small bowl. Spread over clam mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour or LOW 2 hours or until heated through.
- Serve with chips or crackers.