Onion Poppy Seed Bread for 1.5-lb. Loaf Breadmaker
Products: Bread Makers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Breadmakers
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 cups American bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
1. All ingredients should be at room temperature.
2. Add all ingredients in the order suggested in the breadmaker instructions. (liquid, then dry ingredients, adding yeast last.)
3. Process on the Basic bread cycle. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing with a bread knife.
This recipe developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.