Peppered Beef with Wasabi Cream Sauce
Course: Main Course
Products: Roaster Ovens, Ovens
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5 pound boneless rib-eye beef roast
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon cracked black pepper
- Wasabi Cream Sauce
- Cut 1-inch slits in beef roast for each slice of garlic; insert garlic slices.
- Place roast on a rack in roasting pan. Rub roast with oil, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roast beef 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until meat therometer registers 145°F.
- Carefully move roast to carving board. Place aluminum foil loosely over roast; let rest 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with Wasabi Cream Sauce.