Pesto with Sundried Tomato, Mozzarella and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Course: Sandwiches, Quick and Easy, Breakfast Foods
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split
- 1 thin slice of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 sundried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Spread pesto on split side of bottom half muffin. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of muffin, pesto side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and sundried tomatoes.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg whites to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining top half of muffin, split side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.