- Using a chopper or small food processor, blend avocado, sour cream, lime juice and 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning until smooth. Cover and refrigerate.
- Spray toaster oven baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- in small bowl, mix mayonnaise and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning.
- Brush mayonnaise mixture on both sides of tilapia fillets.
- Place coated fish in pan.
- Set toaster oven to BROIL. Broil fish for 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve with avocado sauce and garnish with lime slices and cilantro, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tip: To drizzle sauce over fish, place sauce in resealable zipper bag. Close bag. With scissors, cut one tip off of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle sauce over fish.