Baked Crab and Brie Dip
Products: Roaster Ovens
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 green onions, finely chopped (include half of green top)
- 8 oz. brie
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (6-oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the garlic and onion, until the onion is limp.
- Remove any rind from the brie and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Add to the skillet.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to the skillet with the milk. Cook and stir just until cheeses melt. Remove from heat and dump into mixing bowl.
- Pick through crab to remove any pieces of shell. Add spinach, artichoke hearts, crab and mustard. Stir gently to mix then spoon into a greased shallow 2-quart baking dish or casserole.
- Place in roaster oven and bake at 425°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with crackers or toasted slices of French bread.