Cheddar, Apple, Bacon and Egg Croissant Sandwich
Course: Sandwiches, Breakfast Foods
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- 1 mini croissant, halved
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 thinly sliced Granny Smith apple
- 1 slice precooked bacon, cut in half
- 1 large egg, lightly scrambled
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of croissant, cut-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, apple slice and bacon.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring Add egg to cooking plate. Pierce yolk with a fork or toothpick.
- Top with remaining croissant half, cut-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Test Kitchen Tip: For a lightly browned croissant top, cook the egg in the top ring without the croissant for 3 to 4 minutes or until egg is just about done. Lift the cover, add the croissant and continue cooking until top is lightly toasted and egg is cooked.