Crunchy Chicken Tenders
Course: Main Course, Kid Friendly
Products: Toaster Ovens
- 2/3 cup seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup cheese crackers, crushed
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- Barbecue sauce
- Preheat toaster oven to 450°F.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese cracker crumbs and butter. Stir to coat evenly. Place crumb mixture on a plate.
- Mix eggs, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Dip chicken tenders in eggs and dredge in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on greased pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, turning once. Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping.