Easy Banana Bread Recipe - Find More Recipes for Toaster Ovens from Hamilton Beach
Easy Banana Bread
Course: Kid Friendly, Breads
Products: Toaster Ovens
- 1 package 18.25 ounce (517g) white cake mix
- 1 cup (250 ml) ripe banana (about 2 medium), mashed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) buttermilk
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped nuts, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Grease bottom and sides of two 9x5x3 inch (23 x 13 x 6 cm) loaf pans with shortening; lightly flour.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, bananas, buttermilk, oil, and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts if desired. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow cake to cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Repeat for second loaf.