This gluten-free recipe is over 50% whole grain using brown rice flour.
- In a bowl, whisk together the hot water, eggs, vinegar and oil. Place the liquid ingredients in the bread pan.
- In a separate bowl, stir together rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, garbanzo bean flour, sea salt, xanthan gum, nondairy creamer and sugar.
- Pour the dry ingredients on top of the liquid.
- Make a small well on the top middle of the dry ingredients and add the yeast.
- Choose Cycle 3 Gluten-Free, 1.5 pound loaf for size of bread and medium for crust color. Press Start. When done, remove bread from breadmaker and carefully remove kneading paddle from bottom of loaf.
- Let cool 10 minutes before slicing with a bread knife.
Recipe Courtesy of Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, copyright 2010.