Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- 2 slices bread, cut in 4-inch circles
- Butter, softened
- 2 slices American cheese
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lightly butter one side of each bread circle. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place one bread circle, buttered-side down in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add bread circle, buttered-side up on cooking plate.
- Close cover. Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.