Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Breasts
Course: Main Course
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Outdoor Grills
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced thin
- Stir olive oil, lime juice, brown sugar, cumin, oregano, salt, ancho chili pepper and garlic in a small bowl. Place chicken in glass baking dish. Pour marinade over chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain chicken breasts; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken covered 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until juices run clear and meat is no longer pink.
Serving size: 1/6 of a recipe (2.3 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat (86%) 161.45
% Daily Value
Total Fat 18.28g 28%
Saturated Fat 2.51g 13%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 393.51mg 16%
Potassium 46.82mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 6.74g 2%
Fiber 0.33g 1%