Herb Goat Cheese, Spinach and Red Pepper Egg Muffin
Course: Sandwiches, Quick and Easy, Breakfast Foods
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split
- 1 Tablespoon herb goat cheese
- 1 thin slice of a red pepper
- 4 small spinach leaves
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Spread goat cheese over bottom half of muffin. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of English muffin, goat cheese side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with spinach and red pepper ring.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg whites to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.