Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Ice Cream Makers
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches
- 3/4 cup sugar (divided)
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine peaches with 1/2 cup of sugar. Let stand for one hour.
- Place mixture in food processor and pulse until peaches are coarsely chopped.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, half and half, cream and vanilla to the peach mixture.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- Churn for 20 to 40 minutes or until desired consistency.