Prosciutto and Mozzarella Panini
Course: Main Course, Sandwiches
Products: Indoor Grills, Panini & Sandwich Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- 8 1/2" thick slices Italian bread
- 1/4 lb. prosciutto, divided into four servings
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 moist sun-dried tomatoes, chopped, divided into four servings
- olive oil
Makes 4 sandwiches.
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place prosciutto, 1 slice mozzarella cheese, and sun-dried tomato on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.