Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee
Products: Coffee Makers
- 3 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 12 ounces water
- 2 Tablespoons half and half
- 2 Tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Sea salt
- Scoop coffee into Scoop filter (do not fill above MAX line).
- Fill mug with water and pour into coffeemaker.
- Select BOLD setting. Brew coffee into mug.
- Stir in half and half, caramel ice cream topping and chocolate syrup.
- Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with sea salt.