Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
Course: Breakfast Foods, Desserts
Products: Slow Cookers
- 3 cans (12.4 oz each) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut cinnamon rolls into quarters. Reserve icing.
- Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray. Combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in crock.
- Add cinnamon roll pieces. Stir to coat with butter mixture.
- Cook on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 hours or LOW 2 to 3 hours.
- Using oven mitts, turn out rolls onto a platter. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with reserved icing.