Stuffed French Toast
Course: Breakfast Foods
Products: The Breakfast Master™
- Preheat Breakfast Maker with skillet on Skillet (MEDIUM) heat.
- Beat egg and egg white in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and pecans in small bowl; spread on 1 slice of bread. Spread strawberry preserve on remaining bread slice. Make a sandwich placing filling sides together.
- Place sandwich in egg mixture for 2 minutes; turn and soak for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add sandwich to skillet; close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with confectioners' sugar or maple syrup.
TIP: Reduce calories and fat by substituting reduced fat or fat free cream cheese for regular cream cheese.