Tandoori Chicken Thighs
Course: Main Course
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills, Indoor Grills
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, peeled, cut into pieces
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 (about 3 pounds) chicken thighs, bone-in
- Place yogurt, ginger, garlic, vinegar, cumin, chili, turmeric and salt in food processor bowl. Process at HIGH speed until well blended.
- Place chicken and yogurt mixture in a large zipper-lock plastic bag; seal and shake bag. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain chicken and grill chicken covered 15 to 20 minutes; turn and continue cooking 20 to 25 minutes until juices run clear and meat is no longer pink or until meat thermometer registers 165°F.