Triple Chocolate Cookies
Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Stand Mixers, Hand Mixers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Stand Mixers
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- With mixer, beat together butter, sugar and eggs at MEDIUM speed until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and continue mixing on MEDIUM speed until blended.
- Reduce speed to LOW and add dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips and walnuts; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheets, one inch apart.
- Bake until cookies look dry and cracked, but feel soft when lightly pressed, about 11 minutes. Let cookies stand on sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to racks and cool completely.
Serves: 2 1/2 dozen