- In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until foamy.
- Stir to mix, then add oil, honey, salt and egg.
- Add 3 cups of flour and mix* until blended. Add enough of the remaining flour until dough forms a smooth ball that is slightly sticky to the touch.
- Place dough in large, greased bowl. Cover and let rise until double in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and shape into loaf. Place loaf into a 9x5-inch greased loaf pans and let rise until double in size, about an hour.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
*Use mixer equipped with dough hooks.
Success Tip: Warm water for dissolving dry yeast should be between 105°F and 115°F. If a thermometer isn't available, run hot water over your wrist. It should feel very warm, but not uncomfortably hot.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1 Slice) • Calories: 200 • Total Fat: 5g • Saturated: 0.5g • Cholesterol: 20mg • Sodium: 105mg • Carbohydrates: 33g • Dietary Fiber: 4g • Sugars: 7g • Protein: 6g