Serves: 15 Nutritional Information:
- Spray slow cooker lightly with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine cheeses and set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk eggs lightly. Add evaporated milk, milk, dry mustard, cayenne, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add 3 cups of cheese mixture and uncooked macaroni noodles to egg mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour into slow cooker. Top with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
(Based on Individual Serving: 6 oz.)
• Calories 450 • Total Fat 25g • Saturated 17g • Cholesterol 130mg • Sodium 790mg • Carbohydrates 32g • Dietary Fiber 1g • Sugars 8g • Protein 24g