- Rinse chicken in cold water. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Layer chicken and sauce in crock. Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours or HIGH 4 to 5 hours. Remove chicken. Reserve sauce.
- Pull meat from bones and discard bones. Shred chicken and stir in enough reserved sauce to moisten.
- Toss shredded cole slaw, cilantro and green onion in large bowl.
- Stir peanut butter, soy sauce, green onion, hot water, sugar, lime juice, rice vinegar, dried red pepper flakes, ginger and garlic in small bowl until well blended.
- Place chicken mixture on a tortilla; top with cole slaw mixture and Peanut Sauce. Roll up and enjoy!
TEST KITCHENTIP: Let chicken cool 10 to 15 minutes before shredding. After shredding, serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. Serve cold chicken topped with cole slaw mixture and Peanut Sauce in Rice Paper Wrappers.
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.