- 1 large ripe pear, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket with slicing disc.
- Slice pear into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off. Remove steaming basket. Reserve steaming liquid from processing bowl for pureeing. Insert puree/chopping blade and place pears and avocado in bowl.
- Puree, adding enough reserved liquid to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 1/4 cups