- Combine chopped onion, barbeque sauce and bacon bits in slow cooker.
- Add frozen meatballs to sauce. Stir to combine.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours* or until internal temperature reaches at least 160°F.
- Top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese if desired and serve.
*Only the High setting is recommended for this recipe.Serves: 15
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 7 oz.)
• Calories 420 • Total Fat 22g • Saturated 9g • Cholesterol 140mg • Sodium 640mg • Carbohydrates 21g • Dietary Fiber 1g • Sugars 9g • Protein 32g
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.