Course: Side Dishes, Quick and Easy, Desserts
Products: Slow Cookers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Slow Cooker - 6 or 7 Quart Size
- 12 large baking apples, Rome or York
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel, core and cut apples in half.
- Drizzle with lemon juice* and butter. Sprinkle with sugar and spices.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours.
10-12 Success Tip:
Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg together before sprinkling on the apples. This will help evenly spread the spice flavor. *Substitution:
Either fresh or bottled lemon juice may be used in this recipe.