Products: Stand Mixers, Hand Mixers
Yield: 3-4 Cups
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 baguettes, thinly sliced
- Squeeze spinach to remove liquid. In a medium bowl combine spinach, mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion, garlic, parmesan, and pepper. With hand mixer, beat ingredients at MEDIUM speed until well blended, about one minute.
- Spoon the mixture into a 3- or 4-cup baking dish that has been sprayed with vegetable spray. Sprinkle evenly with paprika. Bake at 350°F until hot in center and lightly browned on top, about 25 to 30 minutes. Serve hot to spread on baguette slices.