Course: Side Dishes, Heart Healthy
Products: Food Processors
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced in food processor
- 1 red onion, sliced in food processor
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced in food processor
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, such as Panko
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, chopped finely in food processor
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Spray 8” x 8” pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add sliced zucchini and onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Add sliced tomatoes, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper to pan.
- Sauté mixture, stirring gently, for 8-10 minutes until all vegetables are softened and heated through. Place vegetable mixture in prepared pan.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning and spread evenly over top of vegetables.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until topping is brown and crispy.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1 Cup) • Calories: 180 • Total Fat: 3.5g • Saturated: 1g • Cholesterol: 5mg • Sodium: 640mg • Carbohydrates: 31g • Dietary Fiber: 2g • Sugars: 4g • Protein: 7g Serves: 8 Note:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.