Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Ice Cream Makers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:
Ice Cream Maker - 1.5 Quart Size
- 2 cups (500 ml) half ‘n half
- 1 cup (250 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) instant espresso or coffee powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon (0.625 ml) cinnamon
- In saucepan over medium heat, warm half ‘n half and cream.
- When cream and milk mixture is warm, whisk in sugar, vanilla,coffee powder and cinnamon. Whisk until sugar and coffee are dissolved and mixture is well combined.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to make ice cream, start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- Churn for 20–40 minutes or until desired consistency.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 5 oz.) Calories: 300 • Total Fat 25 g • Saturated 16 g • Cholesterol 90 g • Sodium 50 mg • Carbohydrates 18 g • Dietary Fiber 0 g • Sugars 13 g • Protein 4 g
Note: This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.