Products: Food Processors
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Food Processors
- 4 oz. Cheddar cheese (1 cup grated)
- 1 small onion, peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (8 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grease 8" square baking pan.
- Using slicer/shredder disc, shredding side up, shred cheddar and set aside.
- Using S-blade, place onion in work bowl and process until finely chopped. Place chopped onion and butter in a skillet and cook over medium high heat until onions are soft. Set aside and cool. Do not wash work bowl.
- Using S-blade, place egg, milk, muffin mix, and corn into work bowl. Pulse until JUST mixed. Pour batter into baking pan.
- Combine onions, cheese, and sour cream. Place small spoonfuls of sour cream mixture on top of batter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.