- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Pour lemon juice over chicken breasts and sprinkle liberally with smoked paprika.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Top with rosemary sprigs.
- Cover, insert probe into center of a chicken breast.
- Cook on LOW for approximately 4 hours or on HIGH for approximately 3½ hours until internal temperature reaches 180ºF.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1 Chicken Breast) Calories: 590 • Total Fat 31g • Saturated 9g • Cholesterol 210g • Sodium 770mg • Carbohydrates 3g • Dietary Fiber 1g • Sugars 0g • Protein 70g
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for information on safe internal cooking temperatures.