Chicken Puffs Recipe - Find More Recipes for Food Processors from Hamilton Beach
Products: Food Processors
Yield: 4 Dozen
- 1 pound deboned cooked chicken (cut in large chunks)
- 1/4 cup packed parsley sprigs
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon each, salt and celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon each, dry mustard and onion powder
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- Place large chunks of chicken and parsley in work bowl and using S-blade, pulse until finely chopped. Remove and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, mix chicken broth, oil, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Stir the four seasonings into flour. When broth reaches a boil, add flour all at once. Stir until the dough forms a ball.
- Place dough into mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Stir in chicken and parsley. Drop by spoonfuls, size of golf ball, onto baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 12 to 15 minutes.