Course: Main Course, Soups, Stews and Chili
Products: Slow Cookers
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, removed from casing
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 package chili seasoning (approx. 2 oz size)
- 1 16 oz. can kidney beans, drained
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 15 oz. can chicken broth
- Crumble sausage and ground beef into large skillet.
- In large pan, over medium high heat, brown sausage and ground beef. Drain fat.
- Add onion to meat mixture and cook until onion is softened.
- Place meat and onion mixture in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 8 oz.) • Calories: 300 • Total Fat: 18g • Saturated: 7g • Cholesterol: 60mg • Sodium: 1110mg • Carbohydrates: 14g • Dietary Fiber: 4g • Sugars: 5g • Protein: 20g Serves: 6