Course: Side Dishes
Products: Roaster Ovens
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:Roaster Oven
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) whole kernel corn, drained
1. Preheat Roaster Oven to 350°F.
2. Pour butter into a 9x13-inch baking dish or pan. Tilt to coat bottom and sides of pan.
3. In a small bowl combine flour, sugar, salt, and pepper; set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk and eggs. Stir in corn. Sprinkle flour-sugar mixture over top of corn mixture, then stir to blend.
5. Pour into prepared pan. Place in roaster oven on insert rack and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until set.