Course: Side Dishes
Products: Food Processors
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small green cabbage, cut into eighths
- 1/2 small red cabbage, cut into eighths
- 3 green onions
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Using slicing blade, with food processor running, add green cabbage to food chute. Process until sliced. Add green cabbage to mayonnaise mixture. Repeat with red cabbage.
- Using shredding blade, with food processor running, add green onion and carrots to food chute. Process until shredded. Stir into cabbage mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.