Crispy Catfish Fillets
Course: Main Course
Products: Food Processors
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Food Processors
- 2 1/2 oz. Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup, grated)
- 20 buttery-flavor crackers
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley sprigs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 catfish fillets, about 8 oz. each
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut cheese into 1/2-inch cubes. Using S-blade, place cheese cubes, crackers, and parsley in work bowl. Process until finely ground.
- Place cracker mixture in large shallow bowl. Dip fillets in butter then place in cracker mixture to coat.
- Lay fillets on nonstick or aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.