Dicey Cheese Potatoes
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into baby-bite-size cubes
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket.
- Slice potatoes into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off. Remove potatoes from steaming basket and place in a small mixing bowl. Stir in cheese. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 1/2 cups