Course: Side Dishes
Products: Roaster Ovens
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:Roaster Oven
- 9 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Place potatoes in large saucepan and cover with cold water. Boil until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and beat until smooth. Pour mashed potatoes into greased 9x13-inch casserole dish. (Can be cooked now or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.)
3. Preheat roaster oven to 400°F. Place dish in roaster oven on insert rack and bake until heated through, about 30 minutes.
For lump-free potatoes, use an electric mixer to beat all ingredients together.
1 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder can be substituted for 2 teaspoons of onion salt.